Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 ThInGs i LoVe AbOuT u..

I love the way you hold my hand


Makes me happy to no u r my man.

I love the way you kiss my cheek

and tickle my lil feet.

I love how you call

right when im ready to fall.

I love the way u hold me

when all is going wrong,

you kiss my cheek and whisper its ok,

i pray tha this moment lasts long.

I love when u smile at me

letting me know im the one.

i love when i close my eyes

all i can see is you,

you hav no idea of how much good you do.

i love how you are there when i am blue

and you also know i am there for you too.

I love the way u read my mind

And how u r alwayz so kind.

I love the way u no the real me

It makes me feel so free.

Last thing tha I love

Is the way tha u love me

And I luv u 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment